Did you know that you can promote hair growth with the help of apple cider vinegar? Apple cider vinegar can also help in many other ways due to the alpha-hydroxy, which is an active compound it contains.
The only thing you need to do is mix apple cider vinegar with lukewarm water and you will be amazed by the results.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar for hair
- ACV removes dandruff
- It neutralizes the pH levels of the hair follicles
- It gives your hair nice shine
- It promotes healthy hair growth by removing the dead skin cells
- It removes the build-up in the hair
- It relieves dry, flaky and itchy scalp
- It treats the clogged hair follicles caused by a bacterial infection which can cause crusty flakes thus lead to hair loss
How to use apple cider vinegar for different hair types?
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair
Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water
- Curly, thick or long hair
Mix ½ cup of apple cider vinegar with 2 pints of warm water
- Naturally kinky or thick hair
Mix 2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 3 cups of warm water
- Chemically straightened or treated hair
Mix ½ cup of apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of warm water
How often to use this treatment?
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair – once a week
- Wavy, curly, thick or long hair – once every 2 weeks
- Naturally kinky or thick hair – once every 6-8 weeks
- Chemically straightened or treated hair – once a month