Our skin is the largest organ on our body and we should take care of it just like any other body part. Unfortunately, wrinkles, scars or skin marks can make the skin lose its glory but fortunately there is a natural remedy for that. No matter what the skin issue, the following remedy can solve it efficiently. Keep reading to find out how you can remove scars, wrinkles and blemishes.
There are numerous skin care products on the markets however they are full of chemicals and are sometimes too aggressive on the skin. Not to mention the fact that not everyone can afford quality skin care products which often don’t even provide the promised results. Removing wrinkles is a process that requires patience and dedication and the following natural mask will help you achieve the results you wanted.
- coconut oil
- baking soda
- If you have sensitive skin mix coconut oil and baking soda in 2:1 ratio.
- To use the mixture as an exfoliator, mix equal parts of both ingredients and gently massage it on your face with your fingertips.
- Let the mask work for 10 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water. Finish with cold water rinse to close the pores.
This mask will eliminate the dead skin cells, it will cleanse the pores and make your skin look brighter and healthier. After a few applications you will notice that the wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars have started to fade away.
Skin care tips:
- Spending a lot of time on the sun when you have skin issues can only make the problem worse. Try to avoid this and always use sunscreen.
- In case you injure yourself, treat the wound properly by cleaning and disinfecting it. Once it starts to heal don’t remove the crust because you will increase the risk of infection and scarring.
- Using too much makeup and not removing it thoroughly can clog the pores thus make the skin age faster.